HOW TO APPLY
1. Follow 4 (Four) Steps to Apply Online:
- Download Prospectus. Read it carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form, no separate information will be sent to any candidate in this regard. Prospectus can be downloaded from the website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra: www.kuk.ac.in or Admission Portal: https://kukadmissions.in.
- Prospective candidates willing to take admission in Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in Post Graduate (PG) courses in M.Sc. (Botany); M.Sc. (Chemistry); M.Sc. (Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals); M.Sc. (Physics); M.Sc. (Mathematics); M.A. (English); M.Com.; LL.M.; M.Sc. (Geography); MBA 2-Yr. and M.P.Ed.should visit the website to register themselves and fill the Online Application Form for PG Admissions. Online counselling for the above courses will be conducted as per counselling schedule given in Chapter-I.
- Prospective candidates willing to take admission in Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in Post Graduate (PG)/Diploma coursesi.e. M.A. in Economics; Business Economics; Public Administration; Sociology; Journalism & Mass Comm.; Hindi; History; Political Science; Psychology; Master of Social Work (MSW); M.Com.; M. Pharmacy; M.Sc. in Environment Science; Zoology; Forensic Science; Biotechnology; Bio-chemistry; Microbiology; Mass Communication and Diploma in Yoga & Applied Philosophy. Separate Prospectus (KUK. P.G.-19A) is available on the website of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra: www.kuk.ac.in. Admission will be made as per Admission/Counselling Schedule given in the Prospectus on the basis of physical presence.
- Candidates have to apply for Online Admissions 2019 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website. kuk.ac.in or Admission Portal: https://kukadmissions.in. Application forms other than online mode will not be accepted in any case. Only one application for a course/courses is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted for the same course/courses by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates applying for admission are advised to carefully read "Prospectus", all "Notifications" available on KUK website and also check their "Eligibility" before filling the online Application Form.
- All the particulars in the Application Form must be filled carefully and no entries should be left unfilled. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The admission portal will remain functional for registration and filling Application Forms as per schedule mentioned in Prospectus on KUK website.
- It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–50 kb)
- Scanned copy of Matric Certificate (in .jpg file of size not more than 50 KB).
- A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account if you want to pay ONLINE
- A printer connected to your system to print confirmation page
No correction can be made at a later stage after submission of an application. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
Step-1: Register Online: For online registration “Applicant is advised to fill up the e-mail ID carefully, failing which the registration process shall not get completed, since a verification link shall be sent to the applicant’s e-mail ID and the registration process shall get completed only when the verification link is clicked upon and the E-mail ID is verified.” Once the registration process is completed. A registration ID of the candidate will be generated. This registration ID will be communicated to the registered mobile and email ID of the candidates. The candidate can login into its account through button "Applicant Login"available on the admission portal using their registration ID / registered email ID and password and complete/edit its Application Form.
Step-2: Complete the Application Form: Candidate can login with the registered email ID and created Password for completing the Application Form.The candidate should enter all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the personal details.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
a) Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
b) Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
c) Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
d) Scanned copy of Matric Certificate (in .jpg file of size not more than 50 KB).
Note: Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Step-4: Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking: After successfully completing the above steps, fee will be calculated according to the category and number of course(s) applied for. After that candidate will be directed to online payment gateway to pay the fee through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The application processing fee including entrance exam fee of a subject has been fixed Rs. 800/- (Rs.200/-for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana). If a student applies for more than one course, he/she will deposit Rs.400/- (Rs.100/-for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana) for each additional course. Such concession is applicable to a maximum of three additional courses. Suppose, a candidate applies for additional 03 courses, he/she will deposit a total of Rs.2000/- (Rs.500/-for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana). If a candidate applies for more than four courses (including additional courses), he/she will apply further for each course along with fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs.200/-for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana). For taking admissions to the following courses candidates need not to apply on separate Application Form, they will submit only one Application Form as mentioned against each:
Name of Course
Candidates will submit Application Form
MBA 2-Yr./MBA 2-Yr. (under SFS)
M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ M.Sc. (Chemistry with Specialization in Pharmaceuticals)
- KUK does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their Application Forms by the last date and time on account of any reason beyond the control of the KUK.
- Candidates can check their fee status after login to their account and can download/print the receipt.
- Candidate can call the helpline for any technical queries related to the submission of Online Application Form during office hours.
These steps can be done together and separately also.
2. Information regarding Entrance Exam. and Process of Online Counselling :
- The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such form will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained
- The entire application process of Online Admissions 2019 is online, including uploading of scanned images, documents, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to Kurukshetra University through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Kurukshetra University admission’s website regularly for latest updates and also to check their SMS/e-mails.
- The Kurukshetra University can make use of the data generated for the purpose of research and analysis.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee within the last date will be eligible to appear in admission test for Online Admissions 2019 in prescribed subjects and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule. The University neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) will be verified by the concerned Department at the time of admission. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category). The Kurukshetra University will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form. Any letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by the Kurukshetra University.
- The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at Kurukshetra university website (kuk.ac.in) and if the status is “OK”, the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status is not “OK” the candidates are advised as following:-
i. If the fee is paid through credit/debit card/Netbanking and status is not OK, it means that transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded as per university rules after completion of admission process.
- Entrance Examination for various courses will be held as per schedule mentioned in Chapter-1.
- Admit Card for the Entrance Examination will be available for download/print through website as per schedule mentioned in Chapter-1.
- Result of Entrance Exam for various courses will be available on website as per the schedule given in Chapter-1.
- Online Counselling and Reporting will be held as per counselling schedule given in Chapter-1. After declaration of results of Entrance Exams of all the courses, candidates who are willing to participate in counselling shall have to register themselves online on web portal by paying a one-time counselling fee of Rs.500/- online (Rs.125/-for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana) for all rounds of counselling at the time of registration for the 1stcounselling. No separate counselling fee haveto be deposited by the candidate for subsequent 2nd, 3rd and final round of counselling. The Counselling fee once paid shall not be refunded (full or partially) under any circumstances.
- To register for counselling and choice filling, candidates are given a nine days window as per schedule mentioned in Chapter-1. This nine days window will not be extended under any circumstances. Candidates must “LOCK” their choices within date and time given in the counseling schedule. If candidates DO NOT LOCK their choices, last saved choices will be locked automatically in the last minute of last date of choice filling. Candidates will NOT be able to change their choices/preferences order any more.
- In case of M.P.Ed. course, the candidates shall register for online counselling only after qualifying the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per the schedule mentioned in Prospectus.
In case of M.P.Ed. course, only those candidates qualifying the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per the schedule mentioned in Prospectus shall be allowed to register for online counselling.
- For MBA 2-Yr. courses, the candidates shall register for online counselling only after completion of G.D. and Interview as per the schedule mentioned in Prospectus.