Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ consists of questions and answers which are frequently asked during running of Online application. We keep updating this section.)
- Q. 1 : What is the website address for Kurukshetra University admissions 2020 ?
- Answer : www.kuk.ac.in or https://kukadmissions.in
- Q. 2 : What to do if photograph, signature and certificates are not getting uploaded ?
- Answer : Please check photograph, signature and certificates size and format of files must be JPG or JPEG.
- Q. 3 : Can the photograph, signature and certificates be uploaded at some later stage ?
- Answer : No. They have to be uploaded during filling of online application.
- Q. 4 : I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application ?
- Answer : Email intimation is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of your e-mail ID provided and policy of your e-mail service provider. They sometimes accept and sometimes divert such emails under bulk or spam mails or bounce back such mails. In case of Govt. / official / company e-mail Ids, delivery is controlled by your service provider's Company Policies. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt of email / SMS.
- Q. 5 : What should I do if I forget my password ?
- Answer : If you forget or miss your password, use "Reset Password" link option.
- Q. 6 : Whether a candidate can correct his details after submitting the application if he has given any wrong information previously ?
- Answer : No. In application once submitted, no changes can be made. However Edit option can be used before locking the application.
- Q. 7 : What is FEE to be paid ?
- Answer : Please refer to Prospectus.